Friday, April 9, 2010

Love is all we have. Once that is forsaken, nothing else will help or save you.



I am new at this whole blogging thing. I've always kept a journal. I LOVE my journal. I'm still keeping one. I do find some of my thoughts still need to be all my own. My own private world.

However other thoughts may be better to share and get feedback on. I kept felling like that even if right now my reaction is to not talk to anyone but family. Funny how that works.

Basically I am starting this blog for my nephew, Vincent. He was cute, sweet, and just an amazing little boy. My chunka butt. He recently became another statistic. A victim in a cruel and unmerciful world. A victim of child abuse.

I want to make this for him. Maybe to help another family notice the signs before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment